1.06.2012

Here's to 2012!

It's always a sad day when I have to take my Christmas tree and decorations down.  Well, today was the day.  I really would probably leave it up all year round, but then people would A.) think I was crazy, or B.)  Think I was lazy, neither of which is true.  I just love Christmas, and my tree and the whole happy feeling during that time of year.  It's seems the house is full of warmth and love, not saying it's not full of those things any other time, but it's especially true during the time the tree goes up, to the time comes down.

Our beautiful bare tree with the last ornament to come off

The final ornament from the most amazing vacation with my family so far!
2011 was really an amazing year, and am thankful for everyone and everything that filled it!

Here's praying that 2012 be just as amazing!


BJ

No comments: