1.20.2012

Coffee Talk Week 2

Good morning my beautiful friends!  Hope you all have had an amazing week.  Mine is been wonderful, except for the pain, but I'm going to the chiropractor, and hope to have it under control soon!  I hate pain, but I drag it out until I can't stand it anymore!  This weeks vlog is over here.  If you'd like to check it out, head on over.  I'm going to work on a couple craft projects this weekend, so we should have some new fun stuff to do soon!  If you missed Monday's post, it's a good one, spend some time looking around, and we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments!  Let me know what you'd like to see more of, or any ideas you might have you'd like us to try: recipes, crafts, simple solutions, wellness/fitness.  We'd love to hear from you!  Have an amazing weekend!  Love, BJ

If you are on Pinterest, head over and check out my boards.  Leave me a comment and I'll head over to check yours out too!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: